Are you waiting ?

Posted by Unknown on 2:49 PM with No comments

Someone you haven't even met is wondering what it would be like to meet someone like you.Do we believe that?We are always looking for the one. Even if you don't believe in soulmates.One who will compliment you.You pick on positive qualities of people we met along the way to get an idea of what your soulmate would be.

Does life give you choices? Yes.We think with our mind or decide with our hearts."Humesha apni dil ki so" we have been tutored by movies.

Are you somewhere searching for me? Do you believe in Soulmate in first place / I hope you do.I hope You, my soulmate, has not just turned paranoid.I hope someone has not broken your heart that you have stopped believing in love. Even if someone has I request you to keep your faith in love. Love conquers all.One day You will find me and I will find you and then everything will last forever.

What should I do to find you?

Are you on Facebook checking out witty posts. I don't post much of witty quotes.Specially quotes which are not mine. I don't borrow other people quotes to show off my wittiness I write my own, What if you don't find them witty and I am lost among hundreds of more wittier borrowed quotes.

Are you on dating sites, Where people swipes right or left on split-second judgement.Where love is at first SWIPE. What if you Swiped left looking at my  Never gym" body or reasonably priced clothes. I don't wear sunglasses in profile pictures.So chances are I do not appear much charming than I actually am.Sunglasses somehow hides the real beauty of the person which is hidden in their eyes.

Do you visit clubs /Pubs  Disco? I rarely go to such places. Even if I go on a weekend I go with friends and to hit on girls.I guess I am an introvert, I don't have picked up lines.I have never ever used them. I don't even speak to girls upfront.It took me six months to talk to a girl whom I liked. It was she who initiated the conversation . So Please  dont wait for me to begin the conversation . I am the shy one .

Do you visit the bookstores . This is were yiou are more likely to find me.I always carry a book with me.I hope you recognise me if you spot me with a book .It could be out "SIGN" .How wonderful it would be to have bond over  discussion on books.Do love Love Romantics lIke John Green , Nicholas Sparks or your love the thriller Writer like Dan Brown, I read not so cool Indian writers as well .I am able to identify with characters little more. I am able to align with their problems. These Indian characters are characters next door type.