Hampi Ruins- When Ashes raise to tell the story

Posted by Unknown on 1:07 PM with No comments


Hampi Ruins- When Ashes raise to tell the story .


I have always heard about Hampi only because it was tourist spot near to Vijaynagar were My company had a steel Plant . Plant visit invariably meant vist to Hampi .So I have heard stories and perception people have about the place .


I was really excited for my plant visit after so many year in the company .Finally i will get to see the place i heard a lot about .


As I ventured out to see Hampi .I believe it one of the place or site . But it was not what people typically called Hampi is a ancient city with full fledged places , temples , lakes ,gardens ,darbaars  and what not .

Most of it Archaeologically restored after it was lost in transit of time .Imagine 400-500 years ago there were people who resided at same place with facilities.There was no modernisation but still human have made considereable progess.


To built a temple with stones with such beautiful carvings it requires lot more efforts with limited tools .

I took manyn many photos .But i realised beauty of Hampi is in Soaking th atmosphere rather than clicking . Its not enjoying in your Home on Computer .Its spending times in era gone by .
It was just as fascinating Tour 


Categories: