Mysore -Unexplored

Posted by Unknown on 8:32 PM with No comments

I visited mysore over a weekend when i was in Bangalore on Official Trip .

I was apprehensive since whether i would be able to see all the places on my list as I just had  one day .
All these was achieved  only because of One Person .Mr. Akram Pasha .He was fisr person i met on Mysore Junction railway station .He not only dropped me to Good Hotel but also became my guide through out my stay in mysore.I patiently waited for me even when I over spent my stay at particular place.

STOP # 1-CHAMUNDI HILLS
First visit was Chamundi Hills .I am averse to visit to Temple specially when  I am short of time .But On Mr. pasha insistence  I visited the Temple .Some 4000 feet hill from the top of which you can see whole of Mysore Literally ,I am so much thankful to Mr. Pasha,without whom i would have not see most awesome Place in Mysore .



STOP #2 SAND MUSUEM

Now this was on the way to Chamundi Hills , though its unique in its make you wont find it is everywhere e concept  should be kept on changing


STOP #3  MYSORE ZOO

Some Amazing Birds which are not found in India .A white Tiger Live freely moving around .Two Bengal Tigers .A Lion ,African Elephant .A Chimpanzee .A Complete Zoo Really well maintained .


Yes I clicked the above Pic.


STOP#4 MYSORE PALACE 

I was really nice experience . Some awesome architecture at display .

STOP #5 BRINDAVAN GARDENS 
Perhaps my most disappointing experience .I heard a lot about the place .But didnt Find it such a great experience .


STOP #6 RAILWAY MUSEUM

The most neglected place of all .It was not only ill maintained and virtually empty on Sunday . It was decent museum with all the engine models on display .Some old Pictures as well




STOP#6 SHOPPING 

 Silk sarees are famous in mysore . So that what headed for next .THere are many fake Shops Selling 'Kcavery " Branded goods . But i still chose based on quality and price range which i found suitable .

All in all the good experience .

Categories: