Once upon a time in School.

Posted by Unknown on 7:06 PM with No comments
I was school ka favorite student. teachers just loved me. many of them came to school just to teach me ( this is claim of my many school friends) True or not ?may be as when ever i missed school due to health reasons and next day when i joined back nothing seems to be taught yesterday .i am not boosting it's true, as I was, in a way, carrying a dynasty .All my elder sisters ,three of them ,to be precise were school toppers of their batch .But there were expectations attached to previledge. Good was not enough for me i have to be the best .
Alway taunted as not being as good as them i cared less.So so much scrutiny in school was not enough i was watched at home even closely .Why ?Being only Brother to my four sister & only boy child in Family .Here too privledge came with restrictions.I was not allowed to venture out alone not even to play.Once i was sent to school picnic with my elder sister(Speacial permission sought) ,Can you beleive it !! this was my Life watched evey where!!

This led to me being a shy Kid I hardly talked to anyone ,Hardly had any friends .ven in School were just school mates nothing more.i missed a best friend perhaps perhaps not !!Because i had best friend in My Mom!!.








to be continued ...