Life doesn’t always give you #SecondChance

Posted by Unknown on 11:56 AM with No comments

A #SecondChance is regret we always live with .We get nostalgic about how things were or would have been if we got the #SecondChance .Over life time we come across many Situations where we regret about postponing things for too long. Life is uncertain, so we can’t blame it for any misadventure. We always assume things will remain as it is for time being, but then it happens .The things we dreaded and we wish, it just could have waited a day longer.

I have infatuation, crush or just what happens at first sight. I always fancied chance of long conversation , but would always get just a small talk from her. Then one day she asked me if I could drop her home in ‘My car’. With all my heart I just pleaded a mercy, this question came just too early, as I was just postponing buying ‘My car’ for a year now .I hope I will get a #second chance

At end of a tiring day, I check my Facebook & find updates from my friends, relatives. From Paris, Bali , Hong Kong etc. the places I always longed to visit, I get comment that, Hope you were here. I see pictures and fulfill my desire through those pictures .Need a long vacation but I have been postponing it to future for a second chance

Doing something you enjoy is dream everyone sees. But responsibility in terms of money force you to choose something else .I want to write a book but never made a committed start towards the same. Just one more month, I keep saying to myself. But the conclusion is  always, after this project. I hope  I will get a chance to be author I always wanted .


This post is a part of the #SecondChance activity at BlogAdda in association with MaxLife Insurance”.