Peppy Spiced Life

Posted by Unknown on 4:01 PM with No comments
"Our  Office is boring ". I would always say. This statement was unanimously agreed by all my office colleague.It seemed like the dull place. It was situated in the old bungalow. it was only among few  office in the area otherwise residential area.
I  had worked in the bigger centralised office with more than 400 people.So it had a much bigger crowd and much more facilities. Working in office which has limited people makes it difficult to have many facilities.

The fun part of the work was absent or so I felt  less motivation day by day. It was Summers, the time of the year when most MBA colleges  have summer internship . We too like every year got few summer trainees .It was that time i met the Peppy Alia .Alia was doing her summer intern ship with HR department . I had one another sumer trainee under me . That how i was inroduced to Alia the chatter box .

While discussing work some how i had managed to impress the youngster . Soon i found myself the Gang .Alia in particular was very entutiastic . We would plan mid day snack order  pizzaa . head out to lunch at new new place  around office . We would have marathjon discussion on any topic . From Movies to books to serials to our aspirations. 

I was really impressed by the spirt shown that girl . She introduce me to my peppy slef which i had lost in all the strugles of my life .its easy to be happy if ypou are lucky i also thought . but if you have tragic life as mine then no one would be cheerfull as i made my self to believe . But Alia had tragedies of her own . Born and bought up in affulent family .Her life came crashing down with death of her father .They had to sell thir house to shift to more moderate home in suburbs. With Only income earner gone they had to fend for themselve with litt;l e  help from relatives.
All that tragedies never let that girls spirit does still as I can see she was peppy as ever. Life gives you the lemon ,t hen make a lemonade.she would quip.

I took lots of effort from peppiness. Her Peppy nature rubbed off me as well. I became more approaching. I made lot more friends across functions.Office which was boring  till yesterday was lively again. My work performance improved a lot .So was my motivation. I didn't seem to like to go home.

 Life gives you enough teaching its what you make of it that defines your journey as success or failure. Alia became that mascot in my life whenever I am sad, I remember Alia and then I get a fresh lease to go through motion of day with the fresh lease of energy.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.