Love Diaries

Posted by Unknown on 4:26 PM with No comments


Boys Diary :

Dear Diary ,
    Today I have new feeling .my heart is sinking and And I am all overwhelmed. Today I saw a girl . She was stunning . He eyes were dripping  dreams and happiness . Her brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight .Her smile was childlike . Her hair was plaited . Will I meet her again?

Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary ,
  I am  feeling strange .Like a good 'good" strange . I saw a Guy . He was staring so blatantly . I ignored him completely but was wondering about him . He was not much tall .Also  had the long nose .It had lots of blackheads . But his smile was cute.

Boys Diary :

Dear Diary ,
Her name is Suhana .She is the First year just like me .She goes to different College . So I have decided to join the Accounts Classes she goes to .Hope  I can talk to her some day .I have  used my sister face pack  . She says it help her looking good .I hope it helps me.

Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary ,
I saw him again today . He joined the classes midway , which is strange . I guess he does not know anyone else in Class . He was all by himself today . He was staring at me few times but  maybe I am imagining things . All his blackheads  have disappeared.

Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary ,
His name is Ayaan  .He spoke to me today . He wanted to catch up on missed notes, so he came up to us .He asked my friend,  Shweta  about the notes but  he would not understand her handwriting, that's when he spoke to me . He liked my handwriting. Hope he remembers me .

Boys Diary :

Dear Diary ,
After so many days  , I finally gathered guts to talk to her . But end moment ended up asking her friend . But fortunately, i found a way out . She smiled at me , when I praised her handwriting.I am planning to talk to her  again . I hope her friend does not accompany her .


 Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary ,
Today He accompanied me  till station .He praised my smile and I  blushed .I  like him . Does he like me, diary?.

Boys Diary :

Dear Diary ,
We  are talking more and more  .She is a most wonderful person on earth . I guess I am in Love diary . Does she like me diary?

Boys Diary :

Dear Diary ,
She is getting friendly with this guy, Saurabh .She  talks to him frequently . I don't like it .I fought with her today for no reason because of this  But why does she give Saurabh so much importance?. I cant get her out of my mind .Her smile light up my heart. When she looks into my eyes,i become speechless.What should i do ? I am losing my self over her.


Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary,
He frequently fights with me. Why he says such nasty things. Saurabh has become the good friend . I miss Ayaan even when he fights with me . Sometime he show so much love some time he behave so wierd .Why is he like that ? 




Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary,
Today was  graduation day He proposed to me., he brought my favorite flowers and My Favorite Chocolates. He played my favorite song on this Mobile . He leaned and asked, " Will you be mine , Forever ". I could not believe it . But he has placed in Pune based Company and I am  in Mumbai. But We love each other a lot . 

Boys Diary :

Dear Diary
I am going away from her . But still its Pune, 4 hours distance . We can  always meet on a weekend  . Hope She doesn't miss me much .Today she hugged me while leaving. It was worth a life time. I think Hug is most heavenly thing you get in love .Hug is when truly your heart meets and souls recognize each other  .How i will survive without her .



Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary,
His weekend trip has dried up.  It whole month. He says he is on to important project .Last month he came , only when i mentioned about how I met Saurabh . Saurabh works in the same area as me  we often travel together .I guess He like in past felt jealous. I miss him alot . i wait for his text each day .I think my text are irritating him . All our conversation have no meaning for him .I told him so many time how much i love him .He does not say much 



Boys Diary :

Dear Diary,
Its been three months . Even our conversations after the tiring day I have no energy for conversation . But she keeps messaging me . I know she is missing me.Her text are only thing that keep me going her . Whenever i feel lonely , i re-read each of our conversation .I cry alot . But i don't tell her that, I hope she understands my love . I miss her soo much but really tied up with work .I don't like it when she meeting  Saurabh,  regularly. I feel so jealous he get to see her everyday . I want to get settled in Job so that i can make better future for us . So that we can marry and get settled down.  .

.
Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary,
I think he has forgotten me . We never talk anything about our marriage . He is too much in his work .  Is he going around with someone else in Pune. He does not like it when I say I will visit Pune.

We are falling apart.


Boys Diary :

Dear Diary,
I got promotion today.I will shift to Mumbai from next month. I will be with suhana again .I will surprise her .I won't be sharing with her this .I ma going to propose marriage . It is the happiest day of  my life.

Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary,
I think it's over between us .We have come to complete indifference . He called today to inform he will be visiting at end of the month . This he told last month too, but he never came .I am going to call it quits. Saurabh has been taking good care of me. He tried to kiss another day.But I felt it was wrong . He said he likes me a lot . I am confused whether Love is  more complicated or people.I cry looking at his photos , he stills smiles .at me 



Boys Diary :

Dear Diary,
Suahana has been so aloof these days. No messages from her . Only one word answers to all the questions . I think she is busy too . She will really happy when I will break the news . I want it to be her happiest moment . I want to plan our wedding together . I want to make it most memorable moment of our lives . I want to  grow old with her .


Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary,
He was complaining about missing messages from me . But he never responded to them earlier .Saurabh is really sweet he never makes me wait . I think we have future together.Am i reading too much into his advances .


Boys Diary :

Dear Diary,
Suhana Refused to meet me .She didn't respond to many texts i sent her .May be something urgent came up . I have shifted permanently now . I am just waiting to break the news .


Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary,
We broke up.I sent him a text that its over .He has not responded to it yet . All week he was complaining about not meeting him . or not responding to text/calls  . I had enough .I can not do this anymore .


Boys Diary :

Dear Diary,
I am finally meeting her . It will be Our's happiest day . We will be together forever .


Girls  Diary :

Dear Diary,
We are getting married. I said Yes . But  I have to end another relationship  in a peaceful manner.


Boys Diary :

Dear Diary,
I was only 50% correct .It is the happiest day for her . She has decided to marry, Saurabh.
Can't She see my love? I am Heartbroken . I have made so many plans for the future . I don't say much but I lOve are very much .Why she didn't tell me about it . When did we get so busy that we stopped communicating to each other  ?Did I took her for granted. Did I assume the forever ?Forever take much effort. Even when someone loves you , they need a constant bit of reminder .Love is not event, it is the process . Every day it changes we need to keep it alive .My feeling for her will never change .

I can't lose her. She is all I got .I can't let her go .


.........To be continued 

#Love #LongDistance #Relationship #Diary # Confusion
Categories: